Frequently Asked Questions
Downsizing is among the safest options for seniors. When you hire Premiere Homes to carry out your transition, you can expect to reap the following benefits:
- Save money: lower mortgage payments without additional payments, reduced home insurance, maintenance and utility costs with higher cash flow which translates into increased retirement assets
- Enhanced quality of life and lifestyle benefits which leave you with more time and freedom to pursue a new hobby or try new things
- Stress-free transaction: we will use our insight into the San Diego real estate market to help you find what you need and do the heavy lifting for you
- Convenience: downsizing leaves you with less maintenance and clutter to deal with and brings you amenities that better suit your new lifestyle.
- Peace of mind: we can find you a home where you feel safe and comfortable
Seniors can qualify for a mortgage just like everyone else, depending on their income, credit score, and how much cash they have. Many San Diego seniors in your situation opt for a reverse mortgage, and we will help you decide whether this is a safe and viable option for your senior transition.
With a trained and certified senior real estate agent in San Diego who knows the real estate market inside and out on your side, there is less stress and fewer risks to worry about